The way the Shakshuka works and its varied taste
Shakshuka is one of the foods loved by many, known for its delicious taste and ease of preparation. It is one of the popular foods spread in many countries. Each country offers the method of making Shakshuka with special ingredients and a distinctive taste. The Turkish Shakshuka differs from the Algerian Shakshuka, as well as the Palestinian Shakshuka has a different taste from the Egyptian Shakshuka.
In this article, we will present to you:
- Shakshuka ingredients
- Shakshuka method
- Shakshuka benefits
Despite the diversity of their taste in each country, they are united in the main components, which are as follows:
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil
- five eggs
- two cloves of garlic
- Two onions
- Four tomatoes
- Half a lemon
- 3 red bell peppers
- Hot red pepper
- Teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- pinch of saffron
- Half a teaspoon of paprika
- Pinch of parsley and coriander
The way the Shakshuka works:
Every kitchen has its own way of preparing shakshuka. The method of shakshuka in Turkish cuisine differs from Saudi cuisine, and we will mention here an easy and simple way to prepare shakshuka.
1. We chop the onions, garlic, tomatoes, red peppers and red peppers into very small pieces.
2. Add the oil to the frying pan and heat it over a medium heat.
3. Add garlic and onion to the pan and stir for 8 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes to the previous ingredients and wait for 5 minutes.
5. Squeeze the lemon into the pan, add the paprika, cumin and saffron, and stir for a minute.
6. Add capsicum and pepper to the pan and stir for 20 minutes.
7. Add water until the mixture becomes smooth.
8. Add salt and pepper.
9. Add eggs and wait until they are cooked as required.
10. Turn off the fire and sprinkle parsley and coriander on top of the shakshuka.
After we finished the method of making the Shakshuka, we get a healthy and delicious dish that has many benefits, including the following:
1. Disease prevention because it contains antioxidants.
2. Prevention of constipation due to the high content of water and fiber.
3. Contribute to weight loss because it contains proteins.
4. Maintain heart health and skin freshness.